Our residents thrive in their spacious, private rooms with abundant natural lighting as we offer person centered care as part our legacy of excellence. Each neighborhood is designed to help our residents feel at home as they fellowship within indoor and outdoor gathering areas. Some of the services we provide include the following:
- Liberalized diets to meet each individual needs & preferences
- On site podiatry, dentistry, audiology, optometry and psychological services
- Serene chapel with stained-glass windows
- On site beauty shop
- Therapeutic whirlpool bathtubs
- Internet/phone/cable access available in all rooms
- Two windows in every resident room
- Intercom from nurses' station to resident room
- Diverse selection of life enriching programming on and off campus
For more information on Long-Term Care, view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Logan Acres Care Center has a specialized Memory Care neighborhood that provides a secure surrounding for its residents. Individual programming is provided by well trained staff to meet the needs of those with memory loss within the homelike environment. We understand that caring for a loved one who suffers from various forms of Dementia can be difficult. Logan Acres Senior Community offers a Dementia Caregivers Support Group that meets the second Tuesday of every month. The support group is associated with the Miami Valley of the Alzheimer’s Association. For more information please contact us.
End of life care and decisions can be very difficult for residents and their families. We provide various options for hospice or palliative care to assist during these times. To find out more about hospice/palliative care please fill out our information form.