Under the umbrella of our distinguished reputation, Legacy Therapy Services is now providing Outpatient Therapy for those needing the benefits of rehabilitation while continuing to live at home. Conveniently located at The Homestead at Logan Acres with abundant parking and easy access, outpatient therapy services are offered to both new patients and residents who return home through our Homeward Bound Program. We offer state of the art equipment and a dynamic therapy team to provide you with the best physical, occupational or speech therapy experience. Whether you are looking for a program to help you with overall general strengthening or something more specific like fall prevention, pain management, stroke recovery or urinary incontinence management, Logan Acres has a program for you.
Would I benefit from Outpatient Therapy?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you may benefit from outpatient services.
1. After I sit for more than 15 minutes my joints are stiff when I move.
2. I am unable to walk for greater than 5 minutes without pain or shortness of breath.
3. I can’t perform my yard work like I use to.
4. I can’t perform my household duties like I use to.
5. I am unable to play with my grandchildren like I use to.
6. I feel off balance when walking across my yard or driveway.
7. I have to use a shopping cart for support to perform my grocery shopping.
8. I am unable to carry on a normal conversation without shortness of breath.
9. I feel like my energy level has decreased in the last three months.
10. I have back pain when walking greater than 5 minutes.
For more information about our programs, or to see if these services will be covered by your insurance provider or Medicare, please call our rehabilitation director at (937)599-7075.